The Service Desk Supervisor’s role is to oversee the entire IT Service Desk and ensure that our customers are receiving the appropriate service. This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of end user help requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of the Service Desk function. The Service Desk Supervisor will also contribute to problem resolution where appropriate and required. The ideal candidate would be somebody from a strong technical background looking to move to a supervisory\management role.
- The day to day management of the IT Service Desk team, triaging of tickets and ensuring Service Level Agreements are adhered to
- The delegation of work to the most appropriate resource
- The monitoring, tracking, and coordination of the Service Desk function
- Ensure that all aspects of the Service Desk are running efficiently
- Implementing process and procedures to improve customer satisfaction
- Develop and provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
- Act as service focused escalation point for the Service Desk team
- Develop and expand the current Service Desk tool to improve knowledge and efficiency
- Provide technical assistance where appropriate
- Occasionally undertake support calls dependant on team capacity and knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- 3 years previous IT Service Desk Supervisor or similar experience required
- Strong understanding of ITIL service model and processes
- ITIL Foundation or greater qualified a distinct advantage but not essential
- Incident Management experience – Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
- Willing to adapt and learn new skills
- Ability to motivate and direct team members to ensure customer support queries are being managed and rectified in a timely manner.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to James Spinks, Sales Director via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 31st July 2019.
Agencies by prior arrangement only.