A pen and paper sign-in book is a long outdated method for managing visitors to your office or work premises. Touch screen solutions, though better for data protection, can be expensive and unhygienic.
TAAP Visitor Book from Grapevine is a fully GDPR compliant, contactless alternative for your business.
How it works:
- Visitors to your office or work premises scan a unique QR code that can displayed as a poster on an attended or unattended reception.
- No special hardware or equipment is required. The QR code is readable by any modern smartphone and will launch a sign-in form on the visitor’s device to create their digital visitor badge.
- The member of staff hosting the visitor will be automatically notified by email of their arrival.
- Upon leaving your business, visitors can sign out using their device within seconds.
- Business receptionists or an office manager can view a list of all visitors in the business at any time and sign out anyone who has forgotten to do so.
With no upfront hardware or equipment costs, TAAP Visitor Book is available as a monthly subscription service for your business and can be set up remotely by our team at Grapevine.
- TAAP Visitor Book integrates with your email appointment calendar system.
- Visitors can use the free iOS or Android application to sign in at any business utilising the TAAP Visitor Book solution.
- TAAP Visitor Book can be used by serviced-shared offices to sign visitors into the serviced building followed by sign in with the individual organisations within the building.
- The desktop visitor management application includes a Track & Trace capability to help ensure safety for visitors and employees.
- TAAP Visitor Book Pro integrates with badge printers, barrier access controls, and can even integrate with back office applications like Healthcare Systems for Outpatients, Doctors Surgeries.
To learn more about how to implement this contactless solution for your business, please speak to your Grapevine Account Manager or contact James Spinks.
firstname.lastname@example.org – 01202 644434